21 10 / 2014
Anonymous said: why do black people use you in the wrong context? such is "you ugly" instead of "you're ugly" I know u guys can differentiate, it's a nuisance
you a bitch
It’s called copula deletion, or zero copula. Many languages and dialects, including Ancient Greek and Russian, delete the copula (the verb to be) when the context is obvious.
So an utterance like “you a bitch” in AAVE is not an example of a misused you, but an example of a sentence that deletes the copular verb (are), which is a perfectly valid thing to do in that dialect, just as deleting an /r/ after a vowel is a perfectly valid thing to do in an upper-class British dialect.
21 10 / 2014
20 10 / 2014
Anonymous said: I see you believe HIV was created in a lab, sorry to burst your bubble, but back then we didn't have the knowledge of DNA so we couldn't have made the virus, without the education of DNA. By that time we barely learned that DNA was important.
ummmm, my bubble is still a shimmering orb of excellence.
Back when? How far is back then?
Polio vaccines were nearing completion in the early 1950’s.
DNA was beginning to be understood in the 1950’s.
It was during these times Africans served as guinea pigs for western scientist to use as test subjects for these vaccines.
This was ground zero for the adverse effects of these failed vaccines; where they studied how some experimental pseudo-medicinal cocktails could break down the human immune system.
Then decades later in the mid to late 70’s and early 80’s we see the emergence of HIV in the same African regions.
Miss me with that lame ish, #istaywoke
Teach them Brotha
20 10 / 2014
Metal music has historically been heavily influenced by black music. First there was blues music done mainly by black people, then rock developed from blues, and finally metal developed from rock music. Metal has no roots in any of the old Germanic tribes at all. Any metal fan thinking that his music is an Aryan one is simply wrong, and singing German does not make this music traditional white music. Nazis in the third reich called music like blues (as well as jazz) “n***** music” and therefore would also not have liked metal music either.
Apart from the black blues influences of metal music there are lots of other non-Aryan influences in metal. The bass drum used in metal music derived from the bass drum used in jazz, which is originally the Turkish bass drum “davul”. Cymbals of any kind have Chinese roots, also with Turkish influences. The same goes for tom toms.
Metal is not the only music that has non-Aryan roots - the same goes for classical European music:
- The oboe derived from the Arabic “mizmar” (or “zurna” in turkish), which later became a shalm and finally the oboe as we know it.
- The lute is nothing other than the Arabic “oud”. Not even the shape has changed.
- The guitar is Spanish as well as Mauritanian (that’s probably why “Varg Vikernes” once called them “n***** instruments” and therefore stopped playing guitars in “Burzum”).
- The violin derived from the Persian instrument “rebab”. It is well known that Persians are “Aryans” as well, but anyway they don’t belong to the old Germanic tribes.
- The complete percussion section in European orchestra music comes from the Turkish military music of the Ottoman empire called “Janissary” music."